Engaging with your Your Social Media Following is Key to your Business and Your Brand. We know that right? It’s not just about looking popular: it’s about making meaningful connections with current and future customers, which will serve to boost your brand (and ROI) both on and offline. Here I am going to Give you Great ways is best ways to engage on social media.
First you Know your audience
It’s hard to get people engaged if you don’t actually know who you’re talking to.
Knowing your audience will also help you determine:
- What social media sites to be on
- When to publish
- Type of content
- Brand voice and style
- What do they like
Best ways to Engage on Social Media.
- Social media engagement is the measurement of comments, likes, and shares.
- Be a Storyteller.
- Be Personable. While still being professional, you also want to inject a little fun.
- Conduct Polls and Surveys One way to encourage people to engage and to show your approachability is to ask questions.
- Questions about what? Likes, dislikes, opinions, knowledge.
- Remember: Engagement Takes Two
You can’t expect your followers to do all the engaging.
Many won’t unless you take the initiative to do so first.
And those that are naturally interactive won’t carry on that way forever if there’s never any reciprocation.
To attract and retain the interest you generate on social media, you must engage.
Join My Rockstar FB Group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/rockyobiz/announcements/
Profile For Profits here https://bit.ly/RockYoBiz
Get Your brand Rock’in Here Rockstar Brand Play List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkTAzMjxV8qT0dEC-yCstYB3Unmjxe-Vq
Rockstar Brand Play List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkTAzMjxV8qT0dEC-yCstYB3Unmjxe-Vq
#bereal #goforit #over50andfab #womeninbusiness #50plus #Rockyobiz #womenentreprenuers #rockyobrand #rockstarbrand #storybrand