Are looking for a Social Media Marketing Strategy that shows you how to Position Your Brand to Win? Are you looking for that Rockstar brand so that every knows Your name? Well, Cheers for you because in this article I am going to give you my 5 Social Media Marketing Strategies to Position Your Brand to Win Big. Are You ready?
You Must have a Clear Message and be able to A Clear Branded Message is the verbal communication of the brand promise. Your Message Must be drafted considering the internal perspective, the customer’s perspective and the competitors’ promise, and positions the brand in a spot different from all others.
Rockstar own their Brand Music. They Know that is an important popular form of entertainment that can also teach information, highlight problems, and even inspire people to change injustices in society.
People who write songs can express messages that are important to them through stories, statements, and metaphors in their words and music become Rockstars.
Here are Your 5 Action Steps Marketing Strategies to Position Your Brand to Win Big
- Create a Compelling Message for Your brand
- Develop a Unique Statement Message
- Create a Customer Angle Message
- Compete a Over Sound Check of the Tone of Your Message
- Learn How to Market Your Brand’s Message to Win
Stage One: Create a Compelling Message for Your Brand
Taglines are catchy, but there’s a lot more that goes into your brand messaging than stringing a few words together with enough flair to make them memorable.
So many companies struggle with how best to position themselves and communicate why they matter. Getting this right is hard, but critical. And if you fail at this, your customers won’t know whether to buy from you or your competitors.
How to Create a Compelling Message for Your Brand
- Know Who You’re Talking To
- Follow Your Brand Messaging Framework
- Speak to People
- Be Simple and Direct
- Use Emotion
Stage 2 Develop a Unique Statement Message
Consider Your marketplace. Keep in mind that each brand can only own one message, and that message should be unique. You don’t want your buyers confusing your brand with a competitor’s just because your value propositions are too similar.
A Value Proposition is a promise of value to be delivered. It’s the primary reason a prospect should buy from you. It is your Statement Message.
In a nutshell, a value proposition is a clear statement that offers three things:
- Relevancy. Explain how your product solves customers’ problems or improves their situation.
- Quantified value. Deliver specific benefits.
- Differentiation. Tell the ideal customer why they should buy from you and not from the competition.
How to Create a Develop a Unique Statement Message
- Plant Your Flag: Mission & Value Proposition
- Align with Your Personal Brand Goals
- Take a Deep Dive into Your Target Market
- Know Your Customers’ Problems Inside & Out
- Speak Their Language: Write Like People Talk
Stage 3 Create a Customer Message That Stands out
Start breaking your brand positioning, mission statement, and promise into Your personal brand can only own one message, and that message should be unique.
Your brand promise should be targeted toward the customer, indicate your vision, and still convey what you actually do.
Your Personal Brand Message That stands out. You don’t want your buyers confusing your brand with a competitor’s just because your value propositions are too similar.
How to Create Your Personal Brand Message That Stands Out
- Know what your consumers care about
- Convey a compelling benefit
- Focus on the pain
- Craft messages that are concise
- Take Your Message to the Marketplace
Stage 4 Compete a Over Sound Check of the Tone of Your Message
The tone of voice describes how your brand communicates with the audience and thus influences how people perceive your messaging.
Check the Tone of Your Message Before Hitting Send. The Tone of Your Message is so crucial to have a consistent tone of voice and who has the expertise to define it.
How to Define Your Tone of Your Message?
- Identify Your Brand’s Values to Communicate
- Describe our brand in three adjectives
- Improve user experience based on what your audience think, feel, see or hear
- Define the core purpose of your communication.
Stage 5 Market Your Message To Win
Your marketing message is what grabs your prospect’s attention, tells them how you can solve their problem, why they should trust you. Ask Yourself this, Why they should choose to do business with You over and above any and all other choices they might have.
Turn Your Passion into a Platform By developing your Personal brand around Your Name. You Must believe that Your message matters.
How to Market Your Message to Win
- Understanding that Your Message is about Your Followers Problems NOT your solutions
- Personalize your marketing messages
- Use the customer’s name.
- Send customers personal reports.
- Reward loyal customers
- Offer genuinely valuable content
- Big across ALL Social media Platforms
Let’s Recap these Social Media Marketing Strategies to Position Your Brand to Win Big
You need to understand that You Personal Brand Messaging is critical to Your Online Success. To Position Your Brand to Win You MUST develop a Branded Message that Really Resonates with you ideal buyer.
I’m Camille , I a Rockstar Branding Producer with 4 Years of experience. I help Women crush their goals, by turning their Passion into Profits by developing that Rockstar Brand so that everyone know their Name. 😎
Later Rockstar 😎Xo. Camille
Ps. You totally rock. #RockYoBiz #Rockyobrand😎 Lets Connect on Social https://www.facebook.com/camilletylerbranding