Social media reach is a measure of the number of people who see content posted on social media and is the core of your overall social media presence. Here are you simple steps to Increase Your Social Media Presence and overall social reach. It’s one of several social media metrics, which are specific kinds of data that show how users see and interact with brand content on social media.
Social Reach Explained
Marketing departments may measure social media metrics like reach during the planning and evaluation stages of campaigns to understand who their content is reaching and whether it’s effective. Here are some things social media reach can give you information on your brand’s overall presence:
- Success of individual campaigns
- Number of active followers
- Impact of partnerships with influencers and other brands
- Online reach beyond social media
- Relative effectiveness of different platforms
- Response and interest in online events and launches
You can present your social media reach in two ways: as a number of users or as a percentage of your total follower count. Some social media platforms directly tell you your reach by letting you know how many users saw an individual post. You may choose to calculate the percentage to put that number in the context of your whole audience.
Here are Your Simple Steps 🔽
Step One: Create a Strong Recognizable Personal Brand
Personal branding is important because it helps give a person more credibility.
It’s never been more competitive to land a new job or earn a paycheque. With more people building personal brands, you need to put yourself out there to get noticed. By building a strong personal brand you WILL position yourself as a leading expert in your field, and get relevant potential clients. 👩🏻🧔🏼♀️👩🏼🦰👩🏾🦱🧑🦰👩🏻🦳
You don’t have to be a marketer or influencer to build your successful personal brand and reach a target audience. Your Personal brand will insure with you connect you with the right people, there are plenty of simple, small tactics you can employ in creating your own personal brand.
Firstly, if you’re still not exactly sure what a personal brand is, Influencer Marketing Hub defines it as:
Your personal brand is how you promote yourself. It is the unique combination of skills, experience, and personality that you want the world to see you.”
It’s inevitably linked to your persona, skills and product or service you sell. But, it is as unique as your personality. Check out more about what a personal brand is and how to create yours here. If you want to go even further and learn simple actionable tips for personal brand marketing, check out this guide.
How to Create a Strong Recognizable Personal Brand
- Know who you are – Your individual Personality is your brand personality It is how you would describe your brand if it were a person.
- Know what your known for – Personal Brand Statement gives people a quick glance into what you can do so they’ll be able to understand how you can be of benefit to them.
- Know your message – Craft Brand Messaging Your Target Audience Will Love
- Set visual guidelines – Brand Identity Nothing says “unique” like custom signature branding designed just for you by a professional designer.
- Know your audience – Target Market you need to understand who your audience is they have a better idea of what you offer and who you are, If you haven’t already, create buyer personas that represent who your customers are and their goals. This will help you find alignment between your brand and your consumers.
Step Two : Identify Your Target Market
Identify Your Target Audience is more important than ever. No one can afford to target everyone. Small businesses can effectively compete with large companies by targeting a niche market.
When you correctly Identify Your Target and create a marketing plan around them you increase you social media presence. Developing a clear understanding of your social media target audience may be the most important thing you do as a social media marketer. Your target audience informs all elements of your social media strategy.
Understand what your target audience wants.
First, you need to make sure you have a rock-solid understanding of how your product or service makes your audience’s life:
- or just more interesting.
How does your product your solve their challenges? Do you address specific pain points? Help them meet their goals?
How To Find Your Target Market – Effective Strategies
- Understand who they are
- Know their goals and identify their pain
- Compile data on your existing customers and social media audience
- Use social listening to find conversations about your brand
- Research which social channels your audience uses
- Check out the competition
- Know what your target audience wants from your social channels
Step Three : Seek Relationships, Not Just Followers
Social media is your venue to communicate with your customers. This is where you’ll convert followers into brand ambassadors, connect with your audience in a way that instills trust, and talk to them directly.
Your brand-consumer relationship was your long-term girlfriend, this would be where you ought to put a ring on it. But before you can finalize the relationship, you have to know what you’re asking for.
The beauty of social media is that it allows for a two-way conversation and it can be the fast track to real relationships with an audience if done right. But to build real, genuine connections, those doing the sharing must be human.
It’s always better to have a smaller following with highly engaged followers than to have a larger number of followers that don’t interact with you. So, start by focusing on growing your relationship with your audience, you’ll be able to increase your brand’s engagement on social media.
The Key it Having a action step, a well thought out “Call to action“. A call to action something such as a speech, piece of writing, or act that asks or encourages people to take action about a problem:
Learn how to engage your audience
Pay attention to your audience’s reactions, or lack thereof, anytime you post something on social media. Regardless of the platform it’s on, every post should have a goal of engaging your audience by having them take action.
Whether that’s liking an image, watching a video, leaving a comment, or clicking on a link, you want your audience to be as engaged as possible. Pay attention to the type of content your audience finds most engaging and the content that elicits less of a response so that you learn where to focus your efforts.
How to Build Real Relationships on Social Media ❤️
- Be attractive – Know what are they interested in hearing about
- Deliver value – Talk about yourself or your brand in terms of what they’re already interested in and you have a very good chance of creating a powerful two way conversation
- Ask for commitment – Seal the deal with a clear, concise call to action with each interaction in the social realm.
- Keep the spark alive – Be bold with your social media, keep it witty, interesting and humorous in a way that will compel your audience to pay attention to what you have to say.
Step Four : Be a Real Human
We call this crazy thing we’re all addicted to social media for a reason: it’s about people. It’s about developing relationships.
Being Human on Social Media Is the Best Strategy You’ll Ever Have and it the quickest way to grow your social media influence. Are you you saying, what do I mean.
The Businesses that anchor’s their social strategy on this golden rule have loyal audiences, bigger followings and more sales.
Humanize Your Brand With Social Media
5 Ways to Humanize Your Personal Brand With Social Media
- Use your name – Using your name when updating social media humanizes your content and makes you relatable for your audience.
- Add a face – If you prefer to use your company logo or a product image as your profile picture, you can still use photos to add real-person value to your presence.
- Connect with people through your personality – Adding personality (your voice) to your content creates a whole picture of you as a person. If you want to connect to people
- Listen more – By interacting with your audience on their turf, you have already taken the first step. But engaging your followers takes more than being in the right place at the right time.
- Determine why you are here – Interact with your audience in the right way: it’s imperative to a successful social media strategy.
What do you think? Does your company do a great job of showing authenticity as a brand? Or do you need to adjust your approach? Maybe you have some great tips to add? Leave a comment in the box below and let us know!
Step Five : Focus on Serving Over Selling
What the heck Camille, are you saying to STOP selling? Now there is why, great business should focus on serving, not selling.
Social media has really driven the need to distinguish between serving and selling. By nature, social media is two way, and relationship-based, which has helped popularize this model for businesses. It has made us more transparent and more ready to interact with our customers and has taken us away from a transactional approach.
When you focus on the value of what you are serving customers, then you will be able to generate the income and revenue you want. Help solve problems and people will come! Just like the law of attraction, put out into the world want you would like to get back.
The worst thing you can do is build an audience with the intent to only monetize them. Not only will they see through your ulterior motives, but your audience won’t grow to its full potential size. Provide value and build a community then ASK them if they want to buy something from you.
The sweet spot for social media marketers is to easily create value-based content that engages and entices your target audience.
“Fall in love with the problem not the solution, and the rest will follow,” Uri Levine
Best ways to create value to serve your ideal audience.
- Understand your ideal audiences pain
- Get in front of the camera
- Get Over Your Fear of Judgment on the Internet
- Consider your customers’ perspective
- Never underestimate the value of free resources
- Focus on brand perception
- Educate customers
- Get involved – Be interested and interesting
Always Provide Valuable Content
You can create brand value for customers by offering free content on your website that is useful and relevant. Valuable Content will enhance your brand’s credibility and grow your reputation.
Original content, such as blog posts and helpful articles, can help educate your customers and provide them with valuable information.
Affiliate content can be another great way to increase value, because you can leverage another brand or individual’s perceived value to help advance your own.
Step Six : Actively Engage Your Audience
Why organic engagement matters on social media? Start Building Real Authentic Relationships on Social Media Today
Don’t tell. Don’t lead. Engage.
If you are trying to build authentic relationships on social media, that’s great news! Authentic relationships are the butter to the bread of your social presence. And if you haven’t built genuine relationships on social yet, you’re basically not making the most of it. This is a lesson that I learned the hard way – I made a professional Twitter profile, not knowing what to do or which strategy to have in place.
Over time, I’ve learned that there’s a lot you can achieve simply by investing in building relationships over social. I’ve had clients and referrals come my way alongside several opportunities, for instance, I’ve been invited as a guest on Twitter chats and on a webinar too.
When we have an opportunity to influence or lead people, we can’t assume that sharing information is enough. Your business MUST be inherently about building relationships.
Not sure how social media and relationship building work together? Here are some tips to get you started right away.
How to Build Authentic Relationships on Social Media Today
- Be interested not interesting
- Show up consistently
- Engage, engage, engage
- Talk about what interests you as well as your audience.
- Give up the picture-perfect image
- Share interesting visual content
Step Seven : Share Your Social Media Accounts Widely
Remember the the ZZ Top Song “We Bad, bad bad we are nationwide”
Step Eight : Make Use of SEO
Search Engine Optimization, what is it and how can it help me get in front of the right people? SEO replaces hashtag on instagram. Use key words and longtails phares in your social media post and titles.
When done well, SEO benefits the search engines just as much as it benefits sites. SEO helps search engines provide users with better search results. The ultimate goal is to help you understand the ins and outs of search so you can optimize your content to rank higher on Google and get more eyeballs on your posts.
Why is SEO important for marketing?
SEO is a fundamental part of digital marketing because people conduct trillions of searches every year, often with commercial intent to find information about products and services. Search is often the primary source of digital traffic for brands and complements other marketing channels.
Greater visibility and ranking higher in search results than your competition can have a material impact on your bottom line. SEO done correctly will assist you in getting your offer in front of your perfect buyer.
Here are 7 tips to improve your SEO:
1. Use specific keywords in your bio
2. Write captions that include commonly searched words
3. Include text on your actual content (in the video)
4. Leave comments on other peoples pages with keywords relating to your niche
5. “Pin” comments that include keywords
6. Respond to comments using commonly searched terms
7. Add Alt-text to your post that accurately describes the content
Increase Social Media Presence
Understand this – How To Grow On Social Media and What can affect your social media reach?
These are some key factors that can affect how many people your social media content reaches:
- Time of post: If more of your followers are online when you post, you are likely to reach more people with that specific post. The time of day, week or even month can determine how much of your audience is online.
- Content: Content that’s entertaining, interesting or otherwise valuable to your audience can encourage many more shares and a larger reach.
- Call to action: The call to action is any request for the viewer to respond to the post, whether it’s by clicking a link, signing a petition, buying a product or signing up for something. An effective call to action might encourage users to share your post with their networks, leading to a larger overall reach.
- Search terms: Content that includes common search terms, trending topics or related hashtags can be more likely to show up in user searches and can have a wider reach.
Grow Your Social Media
Grab Your FREE Branding Guide
So excited to meet You. I’m Camille , I am The Personal branding Expert with 4 Years of experience. I help Women crush their goals, by turning their Passion into Profits by developing that Rockstar Brand so that everyone know their Name. 😎Who is Camille Tyler http://bit.ly/whoiscamilletyler
Keep Rock’in Xo. Camille Grab some free training hereLater Rockstar 😎 https://bit.ly/RockstarBrandYouTube
Xo. CamilleSee you on the Gram ; https://www.instagram.com/the.branding.expert/
😎😎 Book Your FREE Jam Session Here 📆 https://calendly.com/rockyobrand/30min
Thanks for stopping by😎😎Here is your Free Backstage Branding Pass where you can get My FREE Branding Guide. https://bit.ly/RockYoBrandBackstagePass
You Rock Later Rockstar 😎