Is Your Brand Dead in The the Water? OMG 😳😳😳
Do you feel That Your Brand is Just handing on your dear life?
No worries my friend. I am going to give you some Personal Branding Pitfalls to Avoid.
Personal Branding Spend time developing a persona for yourself that shows off your expertise, connects you with new people, and promotes your content and accomplishments. It helps build trust with new people, introduces you to new circles. Your personal brand will help you earn more sales and job opportunities.
By having a digital footprint and creating consistent content that aligns with your brand vision; demonstrates your knowledge, and positions you as the go-to expert in your niche.
Your want to set yourself apart from your competitors and to increase your current levels of success within your business. So let’s dive into some Personal Branding Pitfalls To Avoid Now.
Personal Branding Pitfall Number 1: Visibility
Here’s the thing, people buy from people they like. To help your audience develop a relationship with you, you need to get in front of them so they can relate to you and establish a meaningful connection
Personal Branding visibility is the extent to which consumers can recognize or remember a particular brand when other conditions are similar. You must spot hiding behind your brand and being invisible to your audience is something you want to avoid at all costs.
How to create More Visibility for Your Personal Brand
- Ensure a Consistent Brand Identity
- Be an expert and thought leader in your niche
- Use Facebook and Instagram together as a Power team
- Guest blogging. It helps you rank higher and, thus, increase your brand visibility.
- Create Brand Buzz with Influencer Marketing
- Conduct Intent-Based Keyword Research
- Video There are a ton of options when it comes to creating video including YouTube, Facebook Live, Instagram Live, IGTV and Instagram Stories.
- Host events and workshops.
- Offer to serve others.
- Contribute into conversation’s in Club House
Personal Branding Pitfall Number 2: Lack of Clarity on your Brand Purpose
Your Brands purpose needs to be related to what the brand is selling or providing. Your Personal branding purpose can’t just be a one off marketing tactic. show up with intention and offer timely solutions to your prospective clients’ needs. Having real clarity with your personal branding message and purpose is what is going to keep your customer coming back for more and referring you to others.
How to gain Real Clarity with Your Personal Banding
- Know Your Why. Without the why, nothing else matters
- Know Your Who. Who are your 1,000 true fans & get to know everything about them.
- Knowing your How. Your brand’s how will define the avenues you take to attract and connect with your people.
Looking for Branding Breakthrough in business?
👩🏻🦳👩🏻🦳 DM me here ▶▶ https://bit.ly/seeyouonthegram
Personal Branding Pitfall Number 3: Hiding Your Story
Everyone has a story to tell. You must crystalize and your story into powerful communications and then use the right mix of channels to get in front of the right people.
Your Personal brands story need to be a cohesive narrative that encompasses the facts and feelings that are created by your brand. Your story brand is a method for connecting with customers provides listeners with the ultimate competitive advantage, revealing the secret for helping their customers understand the compelling benefits of using their products, ideas, or services.
How to Build a Powerful Story Brand
- Know who you are talking to. The character steps into the story (that’s your customer).
- Upstand the problem. They have a problem (they need help solving it).
- Let them know You. They must meet a guide (that’s you!).
- Give them a guide gives them a plan (how to solve their problem).
- Create a clear call to action. Always have a plan calls them to action (to buy from you to solve their problem).
Personal Branding Pitfall Number 4: Lack of brand consistency
Brand consistency is sessional to your Personal Branding. Your impression you make with customers and potential customers ultimately influences the overall strength of your brand. Creating a consistent brand voice starts at the top.
How to Create Brand Consistency
- Keep it simple by using simple colors and symbols
- Keep your brand appear cohesive.
- Keep your brand identity and create a branding guide that adheres to that vision.
- Keep a posting schedule for Social Media posting
- Keep focused your Brand message
Personal Branding Pitfall Number 5: Not Having a Branded Website
So you don’t have a website. There aren’t many businesses that can survive without a Web presence and there’s no reason not to have a website.
Your website can be a highly effective marketing tool that can be very cost-efficient. When it comes down to your personal branding, you web site will only stand out when it offers something fresh and unique.
If your target audience can’t tell you apart from competitors in a meaningful way, what incentive do they have to embrace your brand, products or services? Failing to understand what makes them tick or what they want can lead to your brand’s death.
Your website must be more than aesthetically pleasing. It must radiate your brand. It must feel like a natural extension of the DNA of your brand.
How to Build a Branded Website that Stands out.
- Start with a with a simple WordPress blog.
- Claim your name.com
- Use Attractive Visuals
- Develop Your Brand Identity
- Customize Your Social Media Accounts
- Create Meaningful Content
- Create a Seamless User Experience for Your Customers
- Be Yourself (and Live Your Brand)
- Use Clear readable front
- Start Teaching (and Learning)
Let’s Rap it Up
So now your know some Personal Branding Pitfalls to Avoid, That is so great to hear. I’m Camille , I a Rockstar Branding Producer with 4 Years of experience. I help Women crush their goals, by turning their Passion into Profits by developing that Rockstar Brand so that everyone know their Name.
Looking for Branding Breakthrough in business?
Set Your FREE Stage Branding call Here 📆
Ps. You totally rock. #RockYoBiz 😎 Join the #RockYoBiz Community here http://bit.ly/rockyobiz