We all know how important a brand is to business. Personal branding is Key. Are you saying ok Camille I got it. I got the message. Fabulous in this article I am going to show you how to shine online in no time. Are you ready to shine?
Online is here to stay. The future may be ‘hybrid’, but expectations of how we speak and present online will continue to rise; expectations of speakers to be engaging, relevant and memorable. We need to make time to shine online with the three communication essentials of Confidence, Connection and a message that drives Change.
To Shine Online In No Time You have to Show Your Confidence
Show your confidence
- Keep calm
- Set your scene
- A genuine smile
- An open and stable posture that is relaxed and assured
- Dial down movement. On the small screen, big gestures that work in a large venue can overwhelm or fall off screen
- Steady eye contact and the correct positioning of your camera lens at just above eye level will show you as open and sincere… with no double chins!
Change Your Message. To Shine Online In No Time You have to Show Your Message
Change Your Message
- Think how you want people to think, feel or act afterwards.
- Break up your presentation into small ‘chunks’ of around five minutes each and top and tail each chunk with what you’ll cover and a keyword to sum it up.
- Send Voice messages through Messenger.
- Check your favorite search engine to make sure your message fits the bill.
- Ensure that your message is tailored to that ideal audience.
To Shine Online In No Time is all about you Personal Branding. In 1998 Tom Peters And “The Brand Called You” You have to devole your Personal Brand.
“Regardless of age, regardless of position, regardless of the business we happen to be in, all of us need to understand the importance of branding. We are CEOs of our own companies: Me Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head marketer for the brand called You…”Tom Peters And “The Brand Called You”
Effective communication is more important than ever. At the moment, we need to talk and present convincingly online.
I Develop a Unique 😎 Rockstar Brand? Why You may ask, It’s in Your Blood Baby”Branding is what people say about you when you’re not in the room.”Your product leaves an impression on your customers long after you’ve made the sale. Brand identity is the process of shaping that impression.
Later Rockstar 😎Xo. Camille
Ps. You totally rock. #RockYoBiz #Rockyobrand
This Video is spooned by STREAM YARD http://bit.ly/37z0IhW Subtribe here ⏩ http://bit.ly/2LSdRKs
🔶🔶 Let’s chat on social https://www.facebook.com/camilletylercoaching
🎥🎥 Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/camille_tyler/?hl=en
😎😎 Set Your Stage Branding call Here 📆 https://calendly.com/rockyobiz/30min
💥💥 Grab You FREE Branding Guide https://camilletyler.com/free-branding-guide-2/