Want to unlock your personal brand potential? Have you been struggling with how to brand yourself? Social media is where you should begin. Here are nine ways how to use social media to boosting your personal brand.
Here are 9 ways How to Grow Your Personal Brand Through Social Media Marketing.
1. Claim Your Name to Grow Your Personal Brand.
You, my friend, are a brand. This is no trend. It’s social media, publishing, marketing, sales, work, play, passion and everything you read about all rolled into one. It’s You. Remember, use what yo mama gave you. 😎😎
How to Claim Your Name – Personal branding
- Grab you name url.
- Define your audience.
- Create a clear value proposition. (Know your Pitch )
- Understand Your mission.
- Use Personal brand photos of you, (selfies time.)
- Claim your business on Google My Business
2. Position Yourself as a Educator.
We all have our favorite brands—from restaurants and designer clothes to footwear and vehicles. We understand product brands and even celebrity brands. But how do you brand yourself as an educator and set your skills, experience, and influence apart from others in the competitive field?
Do you have special niche knowledge?
Do you Access to information before anyone else? When you start define yourself by the niche where you excel.
Write content, share blog posts with commentary, engage others content, etc. You have to start building an online presence and build brand awareness.
How to Position Yourself as a Educator.
- Learn What is your competitive edge (the very essence of establishing a brand)?
- Know What are your unique strengths, accomplishments, and experiences.
- Learn how to set yourself apart from other educators or administrators.
- Check on how other professionals perceive you.
- Call Your An Educator.
- GIVE – GIVE – GIVE
- Know Your Cornerstone TOPICS
- Put Yourself Out there.
3. Promote Colleagues in Your Industry.
People love to help the people who help them. When one of your colleagues posts something particularly insightful, wins a promotion or is scheduled for a big deal appearance, mention it on social media. When it’s your turn to shine, those you’ve promoted will shine the spotlight on you.
How to Grow Your Personal Brand by Promoting Colleagues’.
- Promote virtual training and learning.
- Create a online celebration day.
- Share and Promote Live broadcast.
- Use Referral traffic trough backlinks.
- Podcast mentions.
- Share relevant blog to serve others
4. Grow You Brand – Be that go to Person
So are you asking WHY SHOULD YOU WANT TO BE THE GO TO PERSON? Why would you want to be the person that everyone comes to for help? Because that’s the kind of person you are. It’s what gives you the good feeling at the end of the day. The satisfaction and knowledge that you’ve made someone’s day a little bit easier. Being likeable and you make a bigger impact. But are you asking Now?
How to Be that go to Person
- Know Your Mission Statement
- Study up on market trends and how they affect your industry.
- Share What You Know
- Start Writing
- Create how to videos online
- Create a Podcast.
- Start a Video series
5. How to Grow Your Brand – Post Frequently and Consistently.
It’s not enough to create a social media account. You should be posting frequently to keep yourself in front of people’s eyes. Consistency is key in social media marketing. For your audience to recognize your brand, you must be consistent.
Being consistent changing Your brand into a Rockstar Brand. It allows you to grow in audience engagement and reach. From the tone of voice used in messages to the aesthetics of your profiles, you need to be recognizable to gain traction among your intended audience.
How to be More Constant with Your Post to Grow Your Personal Brand
- Know your tagline and you’re sticking to it!
- Be Response and keep your tone the same.
- Educate your audience and always remind them why they follow you in the first place.
- Let users know that your brand is on other social channels, and why they should be following you on those platforms too!
- Convey a brand voice on your social media channels that reflects who you are as business and helps your audience form an emotional connection with your business while keeping it consistent throughout the channels you choose.
6. Keep Your Image Consistent to Grow Your Personal Brand
Across all of your social profiles, you have to maintain a certain consistency with your brand. When people want to learn more about you, they may search for you on a number of social outlets.
Easy Ways to Keep Your Personal Brand Image Consistent
- Use the same profile photo or photos taken in the same session on all of your social media pages.
- Create a color palette and use it throughout networks.
- Use visual cues will cause people to make unconscious associations and create a stronger recognition of you and your visual brand identity.
- Make small tweaks to ensure your branding sends the right messages to your audience members.
- Create a brand that Stands out.
7. Grow Your Brand with Live Videos.
If you’re looking to grow your brand, you need to start using Live Videos. Live video streaming is exactly what it sounds like: a video that is streamed live on the internet, rather than pre-recorded and uploaded to a Facebook or YouTube profile.
Technically, live video streaming is an all-encompassing term that can even include TV broadcasts that are also made available in real-time over the internet.
Idea’s to RockYoBrand with Live Videos
- Get started with Facebook Live is to host a Q&A.
- Teach viewers how to do something
- Stream an exclusive interview.
- Announce a new product.
- Create short videos.
- Create a recurring show.
- Announce breaking news
8. Go Multimedia to Grow Your Personal Brand.
Are you wondering why the experts tell you to play small and just use one social media platform? Before You Listen to the Experts about Your Social Media Strategy read this.
There’s never been a better time than now to build a personal brand. Don’t just post text updates the easy. You have made a decision to take you personal brand to a Rockstar Brand.
Go Big, Over time, your customers will see the consistency in posts and begin to recognize when a post is from you without seeing your brand’s logo or social media handle. This type of Rockstar brand recognition is the ultimate goal for your social media branding efforts.
When you take time to take time to incorporate photos, infographics, and videos for a more well-rounded feed. People like visual information and will be more likely to follow you if you provide it.
Easy Ways to Go Multimedia
- Fully Update Your Social Media Accounts.
- Know Your Area of Expertise.
- Stop playing Small.
- Share Content On a Regular Basis – Mix it up.
- Create & Curate Engaging Content.
- Keep it Positive.
- Find & Join Groups.
- Challenge and motivate yourself.
9. To Grow Your Personal Brand You Must Create a Clear and Consistent Message Across Channels.
Make a list of the qualities that you want people to associate with your personal brand. Then, when you post, remember to stay on message to reinforce that brand.
Example, a personal organizer could post photos of perfectly curated closets and share blog posts about decluttering challenges.
A brand isn’t built overnight. It takes time, commitment and consistency to build awareness and an audience.
But, by being helpful, recognizable and creating worthwhile contributions, you can build the strength of your brand and open up a world of opportunities.
Consistency of Branding and Messaging Also Applies To Your Sales
How to have Consistent message to Grow Your Personal Brand
- Validate your content: make sure to stay true to your brand and messaging throughout the entire buyer’s journey
- Develop brand guidelines.
- Share your Story.
- Provide branded items (shirts, mugs, business cards, laptop cases) to create internal brand loyalty.
- Align The Tonality With Personality
- Show off your brand personality
- Offer content to a private group
Your digital footprint tells the world who you are, what you care about, and the value that you bring to your industry.
I hope these nine step’s will help You Grow Your Personal Brand Through Social Media Marketing.
Your personal brand of your company is one of the most crucial factors for its success. It is the culmination of your company’s identity, which is packaged and presented in a manner that’s attractive, pleasing, and familiar to your prospective clients.
// ABOUT ME 😎
I’m Camille , I a Rockstar Branding Producer with 4 Years of experience. I help fentrepreneurs crush their goals, by turning their Name straightened out, so you can take back your time, make more money, and feel great doing it. Looking for 1-on-1 Branding Breakthrough in business?
Let’s chat: 😎 Lets Connect on Social https://www.facebook.com/camilletylerbranding
🔻🔻🔻Subscribe Here My RockYoBiz Your Tube Channel https://bit.ly/2LSdRKs——– This LIVE Video is Sponsored by STREAM YARDhttps://streamyard.com?pal=4595658502176768
😎 Join My #RockYoBiz FB Group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/rockyobiz/announcements/
😎 Later Rockstar 😎Xo. CamillePs. You totally rock. #RockYoBiz #Rockyobrand😎 Lets Connect on Social https://www.facebook.com/camilletylerbranding