Building a strong and profitable personal brand is basically everyone’s goal these days. Right? So Why your Personal Brand is Failing? In this article I will be giving you Secret rules for creating a strong personal brand that is engaging, unique, and inviting.
Secret Rule #1 for Creating a Strong Personal Brand – Have Focus
Start with your focus. Narrower down & stay focused. The more niched down your brand is, the easier it is for people to remember who you are. And when it comes time to hire a speaker or a new employee, your narrowed-down brand will be what they remember you.
So many people focus only on their personal brand when they’re looking for a job, but the work doesn’t stop there. You must always focus on one thing. You must be know as your brand. When you are ground on that ONE THING, you will find new opportunities and establish yourself online by keeping your personal brand updated, fresh and in front of the right people.
How to Gain a Focused Personal Brand
- Define your brand. What do you want to be known for?
- Social Media Presence. Make sure that the content on your profiles is consistent across the board and aligns with your brand.
- Write. This allows you to not only share your knowledge but also establish yourself as an expert in your field.
- Speaking engagements. Speaking also builds a rapport and trust with your audience. This will allow you to not only communicate effectively with them but also to grow your network.
Secret Rule #2 for Creating a Strong Personal Brand – Be Genuine.
Are you looking for some one you connect with? Are you looking for someone that you can relate too? Well, so Your Perfect Client. Get real with Yourself. Be a More Genuine Brand. It starts with showing, not telling. Your brand starts and ends with telling a genuine story about you — your capabilities, your expertise, and your experience.
A great personal brand is one that is authentic and intrinsically connected to who you are as a person. It magnifies your talents and knowledge in a way that makes them appealing to a specific audience
How to be More Genuine & Authentic with Your Personal Brand
- Be the Real You (mistakes and all)
- Get Clear About Your Career Values
- Schedule Self-Reflection Time
- Take Risks That Align With Your Brand
Secret Rule #3 for Creating a Strong Personal Brand – Tell a Story
Are telling a story? If your personal brand isn’t telling a story, you’ve already lost half of your potential audience. New Flash No one wants to hear you shout about your brand into the social media void, so create a story around your brand that your audience can engage with.
6 Ways to Create a Powerful Story Brand on Social Media
- You Become More Relatable.
- Develop Personality
- Think About Your Hook
- Create more Videos
- Share your story
Secret Rule #4 for Creating a Strong Personal Brand – Be Ready to Fail
F#O*!% What if F. I Failed. 😩😩 You must be ready to fail. Yes I said it to create a personal brand you have to be willing to fail. You will fail. It’s inevitable, so you might as well begin preparing for it now.
Your failures will shape your legacy as a leader. When you fail that deserves celebration, not the failure itself. Failure without lessons learned is a failure. When you fail forward, you learn in the process of failure, which means you’ll inevitably get closer to succeeding.
How be be Ready to Fail
- Determine the Possible Challenges
- Put Your failure and put it in perspective
- Refocus your efforts and take action
- Reflect on Your Why
Secret Rule #5 for Creating Strong Personal Brand – Create a Positive Impact.
Are you looking to build a stronger personal brand? Great. Ask yourself, how are you making a positive impact? Keeping a positive attitude and helping others will only help healthily grow your brand in the long run. Every day we have the opportunity to help others or perform a random act of kindness that positively impact’s others lives. When we give back, we create a ripple effect that goes far beyond those we help – especially when we think we have nothing to give.
HOW TO MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT with Your Brand
- Give More.
- Help Others.
- Send A Thank You Note.
- Create More Love.
- Quality Time With Family.
- Nurture Your Business Relationships.
- Surprise Someone You Love.
Secret Rule #6 for Creating Strong Personal Brand – Follow a Successful Example.
Are you looking to attract more people your personal brand? You need to consumed with your brand. Creating Strong Personal Brand you need to start marketing yourself like the celebrities and influential people that they look up to every day. Success often comes from studying trends and popular individuals on different social media platforms and then implementing them with a twist.
How to be a Successful Personal Brand
- Become the spokesperson for entrepreneurs
- Curated a list of excellent examples of well-defined personal brands to inspire your own.
- Stand up for your Brand identity and make your voice clear.
- Give the accurate impression to people who don’t yet know you.
- Implement trends with a twist.
Secret Rule #7 for Creating Strong Personal Brand – Live your brand
Are you finding that building your personal brand difficult? Do you say to yourself, no matter how hard I work I am NOT reaching my sales goals?
If you are not achieving your business goals, it may be due to problems with creating a strong personal brand. Take a look at who you are and how you want to represent your brand and live it every day to make yourself your #1 asset.
Your brand is , your commitment to customers. Many business owners are experts in their fields, but rarely do they think about their brand. The fact is, you and your brand are one in the same. And it’s not enough to say you have a mission statement… it’s how that mission is coming to life and how it speaks to your customers that matters.
6 Common Sense Ways to Live Your Brand
- Be One With Your Brand
- The Defining Process
- Be Substantial
- Carry the message of the brand with them in every customer interaction.
- Be Sociable
- Prune Your Branches
Secret Rule #8 for Creating Strong Personal Brand – Tell your story.
Personal brands, and industries need to control their stories. If you don’t tell your story, someone else will. Content marketing’s steady adoption of storytelling is an exciting new opportunity for creating a strong personal brand. Ask your self this, what events sparked your company’s inception and expresses how that narrative still drives your mission today.
Your mission is to create refreshing, entertaining shows for clients that can actually retain people’s attention, not just acquire it. Your brands Story produces trust. But not just any story will do. You must tell a story that has the right features — features that produce successful neural coupling, plus those which exhibit integrity-building features.
How do you create a brand story that builds trust?
- Your Brand Story Needs Personality
- Keep Your Brand Story Simple
- Focus on Why Your Brand Exists
- Use Your Story to Connect with Your Customers
- Get Other People to Tell Your Brand Story
- Be a Better Brand Storyteller
- Use a emotional connection
- Create an Authentic Brand Story Conclusion
Secret Rule #10 for Creating Strong Personal Brand – Leave a Legacy.
Do You have a website full of blog posts and information that no one is seeing? Are you just to afraid of staring a YouTube channel? Once you’ve built your personal brand with a reputation and community behind it, the next step is to think about the legacy that you’ll leave behind. Your brand must leave a legacy. If you are not achieving your business goals, it may be due to problems with brand awareness. If people do not know who you are how can you leave a legacy?
How to Create a Brand that Leaves a Legacy
- Target the Right Audience
- Focus on Rankings in Search Results
- Get your branded Content in Front of People
- Always think about your brand awareness.
- Be extremely clear about your offerings and how you can serve others.
- Video Video and Video
Building a strong and profitable personal brand is basically everyone’s goal these days.
A personal brand is a lifelong project that constantly evolves and changes. Are you ready? The experts who build or enhance the biggest brands in the business know that there are no hard-set rules for creating a personal brand. But these general guidelines help provide first steps, especially if you’re starting a new brand or rebranding.