So are you asking yourself “what is brand awareness” and “why do I how does brand awareness impact sales” Personal Branding is one of the most important activities your business can engage in, but You need a unique strategy to make people aware of how you are.
Every products and services that maintains a high level of brand awareness are likely to generate more sales. Consumers confronted with choices are simply more likely to buy a name brand product than an unfamiliar one.
In this article I am going to give you the tools that you can use to improve your personal brand awareness.
Building a strong, recognizable brand will help you connect with your existing customers, sell to new ones, and encourage loyalty and recognition.
Here are Top Brand Awareness Strategies You NEED to Know NOW
Brand Awareness Strategy Number 1: Check Your Brand Values
Branding isn’t about your logo; it’s about your message – what you’re broadcasting to the world. Does the wording and look and feel on your website, social media profiles and materials match up with those values? What’s brand awareness.
Brand value is the ‘perceived value’, and how often people will choose one brand over alternatives. Brand value is important because when people perceive that a brand is distinct and aligns with their personal values, it’s a really powerful competitive advantage
So, brand value refers to the worth of a brand to the consumer. It is a subject of much debate in the world of marketing. When people find value in a brand, they can develop loyalty towards it. The most fundamental part of branding is truly understanding who you are so that you can align all of your actions and your environment. Are you asking how can brand awareness be increased
How to Do A ‘Values Check‘ to Build Brand
- Create a list of three values you value most
- Be Uniquely You & let people know What you Love.
- Check social media profiles and materials match up with those values
- Make all your messages and images congrue
- Spend the time promoting brand awareness on social platforms.
Every Business Needs Brand Equity to Raise Brand Value
Brand Awareness Strategy Number 2: Understanding Who You Are
Know you you really. Be authentic to who you are, the values you have, and the skills you excel at. Authenticity is imperative to branding success. Avoid pressure to constantly reinvent yourself or overstate and inflate your message.
Whozza, In today’s highly-connected digital environment, your business simply can’t “make it”, without brand authenticity. While fake companies generate anger and distaste, honest organisations inspire and prosper.
NEW FLASH – Real Authentic Brands Thrive because…..
- Brand authenticity breaks above the noise: In a world where digital marketing is more popular than ever, customers are using ad blockers, and anti-spam solutions to filter non-genuine messages. If you can be authentic in everything you do and say, then your customers will do your marketing for you through word-of-mouth, bypassing those potential roadblocks.
- Brand authenticity makes stronger connections: Genuine messages and ideas resonate more powerfully with people. Because it’s based on “real” important ideas, it helps to boost your emotional marketing efforts.
- Brand authenticity differentiates: Finally, an authentic brand stands out from dozens of competitors who fail to let customers see behind the curtains. If you wear your company’s heart on your sleeve, then you’re easier to trust, and that generates long-term brand loyalty.
Here’s How to Get to Know The Real You
- Align all parts of your life consistent with your brand.
- Understand You are the most critical part of your branding strategy.
- Know Your Mission
- Look at your long term vision
Brand Awareness Strategy Number 3: Understand Your Target Market
Think of your target market as a real person, but bigger. A target market is defined as a specific group of potential buyers for which a business positions its products and services. Or in simpler terms, it’s the group of people who are the most likely buyers of your products or services.
Knowing and really understanding your target market allows you to place your marketing messages where your market hangs out, using words and enticements that specifically speak to their needs.
People often make the mistake of thinking of our brand too broadly. Broad translates as vague and forgettable. Think about the brands you remember. Really think about who you want to work with.
Understand Your Perfect Target Market.
- Understand the marketplace
- Know your product or service is most suitable for
- Ask yourself what problems your products and services solve
- Assess the competition
Brand Awareness Strategy Number 4: Become The Media
Are You looking to improve your brand awareness? You MUST start investing in awareness strategies to boost your business and diversify your marketing.
Social has given us amazing opportunities to build and expand your brand. Whatever it is we want to be known for, we can get the message out faster, bigger and better by becoming the media.
When You Become the Resource, You Own the Your Brand.
How to Build and Expand Your Brand
- Choose what you the one thing that you want to know for.
- Start delivering quick video tips from your phone.
- Start sharing on podcast.
- Write a book
- Create a blog
- Publish article on LinkedIn
- Add a sercable element to you brand, like YouTube or Pinterest.
Brand Awareness Strategy Number 5: Meet Your Audience Where They Are
When you’re working out what to say in your content marketing it can be easy to get stuck in a selling loop. STOP the selling loop.
Are you want to be unique, and get your branding right. Look at your target market in the places they hang out with the message they expect to hear, using the distribution methods and mediums they like.
You want to consistently grow your audience, right? Well, growing your audience it’s essential to understand that there are people scattered across the universe who need, and may even be actively looking for exactly what you are offering.
How to Meet Your Audience Where They Are
- Know hat does your audience need and how do you fulfill those needs.
- Dare to provide solutions in a different way.
- Reaching out to new audiences consistently.
- Become the “go to” person in in you niche.
- Look for people that are looking for you.
- Expand your marketing plan.
Brand Awareness Strategy Number 6: Create a Your Value Proposition
Branding is an exercise in establishing an impression about yourself to others. Branding is not a trick, it’s who you are. The best strategy is to just do what you do if you do it well, people will want more.
Your value proposition is a unique identifier for your business. Without it, buyers won’t have a reason to purchase what you sell.
A value proposition tells prospects why they should do business with you rather than your competitors, and makes the benefits of your products or services crystal clear from the outset.
Create Your Value Proposition
- The headline of your value proposition describes the benefit the customer will receive
- Enhance your message with these visual elements to capture your audience’s attention.
- Set expectation of what that product or service will do for themBrand Awareness Strategy
- Use active verbs to show visitors how much better their lives will be by using it.
Brand Awareness Strategy Number 7: Start Real Conversations and Build Goodwill
Are you struggling with trying to come up with the right thing to say to start real conversations on social media? Does your skin crawl when you think about sending a message to a stranger on social media?
Here are 5 ways you can break the ice and start engaging conversations on social media today so that You can gain more awareness for your personal brand.
How to Start Real Conversations on Social Media
- Start discussions on recent industry news
- Offer tips and tricks
- Start a debate
- Enage on people’s post
- Add Thank Yous & New Follower Responses
Go Backstage & get Your FREE Branding Guide
Here is Your Complete Brand Awareness Strategy Rap Up
Building a strong, recognizable Personal brand will help you connect with your existing customers, sell to new ones, and encourage loyalty and recognition.
Which Unique Brand Awareness Strategy will you use?
Later Rockstar 😎 Xo. Camille
Get Your Branding Breakthrough Strategy Session 😎 Here 📆 https://calendly.com/rockyobrand/30min
Let’s chat on social. https://www.facebook.com/camilletylerbrandingexpert
👩🏻🦳👩🏻🦳 DM me here ▶▶ https://www.instagram.com/the.brandin…
Read My Last Blog article article 🔻 Here🔻www.camilletyler.com