Social media is all about being just that; social. It’s reactive. Here 5 Ideas to draw audience’s in. 👩🦰👱♀️👨🦱👩👩🦱👨🦰🧑 Users want to experience what it’s like to be there, in that moment. And this is where live video comes into play. So why not use live video? Live Video is as a way of teaching your audience something and giving them something to take away. Think of it as a chance to take your customers behind-the-scenes.
🎥 Live video gives people that in-the-moment experience without having to leave the house. Most platforms now offer this as standard; Facebook Live, Instagram Live and Stories, Snapchat, Twitter Go Live – all of which give the user and their audience an opportunity to share in live moments.
5 ideas for going Live
- Host a Q&A
- Go Live with someone in your audience and interview them
- Showcase and explain your products or services
- Teach your audience how to do something
- Create a Live series
Facebook, YouTube & Instagram Live Tips:
- Go live with Wi-Fi instead of cellular data for a smoother video.
- For steadier shots, use a tripod or prop your phone up against a wall or a book.
- Interact with your audience and respond to comments during your broadcast.
- To get more viewers, post about your event ahead of time. You can create an event post on Facebook, or a Story with the countdown sticker on Instagram.
- When your Live concludes, you can save or post the video to keep it.
To Wrap it Up
So, what could you stream?
What does your audience want to see? What content do they already engage with? There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to deciding what to stream, and there’s certainly no harm in testing it – and even asking your audience; ‘what do you want to see?’
Do you have an exclusive event? A new product? Is there something of value you could share that would be made even better using video?
Live streaming offers your audience something different, a break from the norm. It gives them a deeper insight into your business and how you work. It doesn’t have to be professionally shot, or meticulously planned – and that’s the beauty of it. It’s simply in the moment.
If you want more ideas on how to engage with your audience or want help in creating a social media strategy for your business, so why not Talk to me?
Later Rockstar 😎Xo. Camille
Ps. You totally rock. #RockYoBiz #Rockyobrand 😎😎 Book Your FREE Jam Session Here 📆 https://calendly.com/rockyobiz/30min💥💥 Grab You FREE Branding Guide http://bit.ly/brandyoufreepdf
📬📬 Get connected Here: https://bit.ly/RockYoBizNewsletter
😎 Join My FB Group here 👩🧓👱♀️👨🦱👩🦰👩https://www.facebook.com/groups/rockyobiz/announcements/
👍 Profile For Profits here https://bit.ly/RockYoBiz
😎 Get Your brand Rock’in Here Rockstar Brand Play Listhttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkTAzMjxV8qT0dEC-yCstYB3Unmjxe-Vq