A strong personal branding statement is connected to your professional purpose, or the reason you do what you do. While your professional purpose serves as an internal compass, pointing your passion in the right direction, a personal branding statement is above all your calling card. Are you wondering how to build a strong Personal Branding Statement? Stick around I am going to give you the Secret Formula.
Why do You Need a Killer Personal Brand Statement
how to build a strong Personal Branding Statement
If there’s a single reason why you should invest in growing your personal brand it’s the statement — and video — above. In the world of business, sales and marketing are similar to dating whereby as humans we are attracted to other people that we can relate to and feel comfortable, with.
How to Craft a Brand Statement
As you’ll see from these examples, brand statements tend to follow a formula. Typically it goes:
‘[I am] an X with Y looking to do Z’
- X sums up what you do, ideally with some sort of credential or proof point attached e.g. ‘industry-accredited’ or ‘highly experienced’ or ‘bilingual’.
- Y relates to your experience and the sort of value you offer e.g. ‘with 5 years’ experience in negotiating merger & acquisition deals in the retail sector’.
- Z is what you’re looking for next, again ideally also framed as a benefit to your potential audience e.g ‘looking to translate my proven business development skills into effective fundraising initiatives in the non-profit sector’.
Here are some Top Ways that you can do right away to grow your personal brand
- LinkedIn – One of the best business resources online today is LinkedIn, however standing out on the world’s most extensive social network requires having a profile that’s optimized to be found along with contributing daily on your personal newsfeed.
- Facebook – Use your Personal Profile to state what you are all about.
- Facebook Business Page & Groups – Your statement can be slotted in anywhere you need to market yourself to a potential
- Instagram – My advice to becoming discovered on Instagram is to share what you know how to do well (for free) mixed in with storytelling about your personal interest and hobbies. By giving direct value to someone and at the same time give them a glimpse of who you are “offline,”
- Blog – Do this consistently and over time you’ll become discovered — and then invited to speak at industry events.
How You Have the Secret Formula to Build a Strong Personal Branding Statement
Practice your statement on family friends. Does it make sense out of context? Does it flow smoothly or do you trip up on certain words or phrases? Edit and polish till you have something that feels really easy and natural to say.
Develop a Unique 😎 Rockstar Brand? Why You may ask, It’s in Your Blood Baby”Branding is what people say about you when you’re not in the room.”Your product leaves an impression on your customers long after you’ve made the sale. Brand identity is the process of shaping that impression.
Later Rockstar 😎
Ps. You totally rock. #RockYoBiz #Rockyobrand
😎😎 Set Your Stage Branding call Here 📆 https://calendly.com/rockyobiz/30min
💥💥 Grab You FREE Branding Guide http://bit.ly/brandyoufreepdfIf You are Looking to build a Rockstar Brand 😎😎Join The the Rockstar Team here 🔽🔽🔽 https://www.facebook.com/groups/rockyobiz/announcements/📬📬 Get connected Here: https://bit.ly/RockYoBizNewsletter 😎 Get Your brand Rock’in Here Rockstar Brand Play Listhttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkTAzMjxV8qT0dEC-yCstYB3Unmjxe-Vq